• Highgrove Estate
• Hope Well
• Idiot's Grace Wines
• Johan Vineyards
• King Estate
• Lemelson Vineyards
• Long Walk Vineyard
• Lumos Wine Co.
• Montinore Estate
• Quady North
• Ransom Wine Co. & Distillery
• Rex Hill
• Ruby Vineyard & Winery
• Sokol Blosser
• Soter Vineyards
• Thistle Wines
• Three Degrees
• Troon Vineyard
• Upper Five Vineyard
• White Walnut Farm
• Wooldridge Creek Vineyards
• Youngberg Hill
Which wineries make organically grown wines?
All of the wineries listed here make some portion of their wines from certified organic vines.
1/3 make 100% organic or biodynamic vine wines.
2/3 make some wines from organic or biodynamic wines and some portion from purchased grapes that are not organic or biodynamic.
Most fine wine wineries who could legally label their wines "Ingredients: organic grapes" on the back label choose not to. (As Dr. Spock would say, "illogical.") So how can you find them?
Our research. We list all the wines made solely from certified organic estate grapes and publish this list for our members.
• Find all of the 250+ wines from certified organic or biodynamic vines in Oregon by subscribing to this website.
• in-depth winery listings on 41 estate producers with certified organic grapes
• List of producers who make certified wines
• Vineyard acreage and case production
• The Top 10 vineyard owners
• Organic and biodynamic certification timeline
• Organic pioneers
Wine Listings by Price and Region
• Find 60+ wines $25 and under
• Red Wines: PInot Noir, Syrah, and more
• White Wines: Chardonnay, Pinot Gris and more
• Rosé Wines
• Sparkling Wines
• Sweet or Dessert Wines
• Tasting notes on selected wines
• Sustainable, Organic and Biodynamic: What's the difference?
• How to Read a Wine Label for Certification
• What's a Certified Wine (and Why Care)?
• Certified Wine Producers (by Wine Standard)
• See how many wineries in each region are organic
• Unique experiences
• Tasting fees by price
• Regional guides to the organic producers